Fritzing Parts – Fourth Set

This is the fourth set of Fritzing parts that I’ve made. The first set of parts, along with details about Fritzing and about part creation, can be found here. All sets can be found under the ‘fritzing’ tag here. As with the previous sets, these are generally parts that I’ve needed for my own projects.

The group of Fritzing parts.

The group of Fritzing parts.

The group of Fritzing parts, numbered.

The group of Fritzing parts, numbered.

The parts are as follows:

1. 5V 1 Channel Power Relay
  2. Piezo Element
  3. HRXL-MaxSonar-WR Ultrasonic Range Finder
  4. FT232RL USB to Serial Breakout
  5. TTP223B Capacitive Touch Sensor
  6. QRE1113 IR Reflectance Sensor Breakout
  7. LilyPad Reed Switch
  8. GT-511C3 Fingerprint Scanner
  9. YwRobot Breadboard Power Supply MB-V2 (3V3 & 5V | 5V & 5V | 3V3 & 3V3)
  10. Arduino WiFi Shield

Since the Fritzing parts repository (code.google.com/p/fritzing/issues/detail?id=2753) is no longer available for sharing parts, they will be posted here instead.

If you’d like to make a request for the next set, please leave the following details in the comment section below:

1. The name of the board/module
  2. The outside dimensions in millimeters
  3. Details about each pin (i.e. name — e.g. VCC, GND, SDA)
  4. An image of it at a reasonable resolution (and as close to parallel to the image plane as possible)
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

21 Responses

1. Benedetta Caliari January 6, 2016 / 6:28 pm

Hi Richard, thanks a lot for your work. Sorry for the stupid but and I cannot understand where is possible to download your files.. I need in particular the capacitive touch sensor file.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

Benedetta

• Richard January 9, 2016 / 11:30 pm

Hello Benedetta,

That part isn’t available for download at the moment. I will make the rest of the part in the next few days (since I only ever need the breadboard view for my own uses) and then upload it.

-Richard

• Richard January 15, 2016 / 9:10 pm

Hello Benedetta

Apologies for the delay. The post now has a link to the part. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

-Richard

• quinten de wilde May 30, 2016 / 12:52 pm

I also can’t find the files?? Would be lovely to have these

• Richard June 2, 2016 / 9:02 pm

Hello Quinten,

Thank you for your comment. Is there a particular part that you are most interested in? (Note: I usually just make the breadboard view, as that is all that I need for my own projects, but I can make a complete part for you.)

-Richard

2. Arild January 30, 2016 / 11:06 pm

Hi, there’s some great work you have done here. I tried to install the YWRobot breadboard power supply, but was unable to load it in Fritzing for Windows (latest version). Not sure if it’s an issue with the filenames inside the pzpz file, looked different from other fzpzfiles..

• Richard February 3, 2016 / 6:04 am

Hello Arild,

Thank you for your comment. Could you provide some details as to what error(s) you received when you tried loading it into Fritzing? I’ll see what I can do to fix any issues.

-Richard

• Pieter February 6, 2016 / 8:30 am

Hi Richard,

Same problem as Arild here (on OS X).
        I think the file format is not correct.

Unable to load part from ‘/Users/Pieter/Downloads YwRobot_Breadboard_Power_Supply_v4a.fzpz’

Can you double check this file?

• Richard February 8, 2016 / 1:38 am

Hello Pieter,

Thank you for your comment. Arild has found the problem – a folder of SVGs, instead of just the contents of the folder (as it’s supposed to be), was compressed and saved as a .fzpz file. Anyhow, I’ve uploaded a new version of the part (with a graphical fix, as well). Please let me know if there are any issues.

-Richard

• Arild February 6, 2016 / 9:54 pm

After a bit of digging I managed to find the error. I downloaded the version (4a) fromthe list in this post. However, here you have included the folder inside the zip file, whereas this version from your previous post: download.omnigatherum.ca/YwRobot_Breadboard_Power_Supply_v4.fzpz does not have this folder. Rezipping without the folder inside the ZIP file sorted the problem, so perhaps and idea to redo the one linked to here…

Again, great part, thanks for sharing your hard work!

Arild

• Richard February 8, 2016 / 1:32 am

Hello Arild,

Thank you for looking into that further – I’m not really sure how that could have happened (e.g. I don’t recall manually compressing a folder). Anyhow, I’ve uploaded a new version of the part (with a graphical fix, as well). Please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

-Richard

3. Alexander February 13, 2016 / 5:45 pm

Hello Richard, thanks a lot for your work.
    You have make a perfect parts what i see.
    But i have trouble with downloading “YwRobot Breadboard Power Supply MB-V2”

Always i get error “Internal Server Error”
    with link http://download.omnigatherum.ca/YwRobot_Breadboard_Power_Supply_v4a.fzpz

Can you check please.
    With best Regards – Alexander.

• Richard February 13, 2016 / 10:37 pm

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your comment. I have updated the link in the post. Please let me know if there are any issues.

-Richard

4. Oscar March 3, 2016 / 12:54 am

Hi, i’d like to ask if, you have a 4 channel relay module?

• Richard March 3, 2016 / 8:52 pm

Hello Oscar,

Thank you for your comment. I recently ordered a 4 channel relay module, and the module should arrive in the next few weeks. When it arrives, I will begin making the Fritzing part.

-Richard

5. Krzysztof June 27, 2016 / 11:37 am

Hi Richard,

You are building beautiful and very realistic parts.
    I like the attention you put to the details.
    Your parts are just awesome and it is joy to use them.
    I was looking for YwRobot Breadboard Power Supply and finally found it on your site.

Thanks a lot for sharing your work!

Regards,

Krzysztof

• Richard June 28, 2016 / 5:16 am

Hello Krzysztof,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am happy to hear that you like them and that they are useful to you.

-Richard

6. Simon L August 23, 2016 / 12:19 pm

Hi Richard,
    Is is great to find so many fritzing parts here. I’m wondering if the 5V relay board part available or not? I can’t find the link in the post.

• Richard August 26, 2016 / 7:29 am

Hello Simon,

Thank you for your comment. I’ve updated the post with a link to the requested part. Please let me know if there are any issues with the part.

-Richard

7. Jonathan Bartlett March 14, 2017 / 12:08 am

Hey – your ywrobot power supply is awesome. However, is it possible to get one where *both* of the jumpers are set to 5V? In the one you have, one side is set to 3.3V and the other is set to 5V. I know almost nothing about making Fritzing parts or I would do it myself – perhaps that is something I need to learn…

• Richard May 20, 2017 / 9:24 am

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your comment. I’ve updated the post with two additional versions of the power supply – one with both jumpers at 3V3 and one with both jumpers at 5V. Please let me know if you have any problems with either.

-Richard

(Sorry for the late reply – your comment somehow ended up in the spam folder.)