Fritzing Parts – Ninth Set

This is the ninth set of Fritzing parts that I’ve made, which also marks the occasion of 70,000 downloads of parts from the previous eight sets. The first set of parts, along with some details about Fritzing and about part creation, can be found here. All sets can be found under the ‘fritzing’ tag here. As with the previous sets, these are generally parts that I’ve needed for my own projects.

The group of Fritzing parts.

The group of Fritzing parts.

The group of Fritzing parts, numbered.

The group of Fritzing parts, numbered.

The parts are as follows:

1. SparkFun 5-Way Tactile Switch Breakout
  2. Voltage Sensor
  3. GT-521F32 Fingerprint Scanner
  4. MPXV5100DP Pressure Sensor
  5. MAX30102 Oximeter (RCWL-0530)
  6. MPXV7002DP Pressure Sensor
  7. Qualcomm DragonBoard 410C
  8. MAX485 RS485 Transceiver Module
  9. MAX471 (GY-471)
  10. MAX471 (3 terminal)

Since the Fritzing parts repository (code.google.com/p/fritzing/issues/detail?id=2753) is no longer available for sharing parts, they will be posted here instead.   If you’d like to make a request for the next set, please leave the following details in the comment section below:

1. The name of the board/module
  2. The outside dimensions in millimeters
  3. Details about each pin (i.e. name — e.g. VCC, GND, SDA)
  4. An image of it at a reasonable resolution (and as close to parallel to the image plane as possible)
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

8 Responses

1. Artem May 23, 2019 / 6:59 am

How to download the fzpz files?

• Richard May 30, 2020 / 6:02 am

Hello Artem,

Thank you for your comment. Anything with a URL can be downloaded. If there is no URL, it has not yet been made into a complete part. Is there a particular part that you are most interested in? (Note: I usually just make the breadboard view, as that is all that I need for my own projects, but I can make a complete part for you.) As well, apologies for the delay – I only just saw your comment due to the spam filtering.

-Richard

2. Markus January 15, 2020 / 11:27 am

Hi,

I would like to download your ninth set of fritzing components, but on you side i cannot find them, can you send me a link or email me them ?

• Richard May 30, 2020 / 6:02 am

Hello Markus,

-Richard

3. Kamil February 26, 2020 / 1:36 pm

How to download that?

• Richard May 30, 2020 / 6:06 am

Hello Kamil,

-Richard

4. mohamed Aal May 26, 2020 / 2:18 am

Dear Richard
    honest greeting and respect

we are group of (nonprofit) researcher’s& students working on method to combat covid19 in Africa
    we are working on a project (Create a Spirometer using the MPX7002DP Differential Pressure Sensor) this project can save people life in Africa.
    please send me the (MPXV7002DP Pressure Sensor)part if you can

thanks alot in advance

regards -Aal

[email address removed]

• Richard May 28, 2020 / 5:46 pm

Hello Aal,

Thank you for your comment. The post has been updated with a link to the requested part.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the part, or if you have any questions.

Best of luck with your project.

-Richard